Newborn Mothers Collective
Advanced Postpartum Training For birth professionals who believe that birth is about making mums too
There’s never been more books, videos, research and workshops on parenting and babies…
Women are suffering from information overload yet we still aren’t finding peace and joy in the transition to motherhood.
- 80% of new mothers report feeling exhausted and overwhelmed.
- Two thirds of Australian mothers don’t meet their own breastfeeding goals.
- The leading cause of maternal death in Australia, United States, Canada and New Zealand is suicide.
This has to change.
Postpartum support is the ‘Cinderella’ of maternal care
too many Newborn Mothers are falling through the gap.
We need a shift in focus! Birth is only the beginning.
The transition to motherhood can be intense as there are deep internal shifts in ways of knowing and understanding the world around us.
Together let’s create a renaissance in the way we care for Newborn Mothers
I know you serve Newborn Mothers with deep love and devotion and it breaks your heart to see them struggling in the current system and without support.
What if you could discover how to weave traditional ways of nurturing and support into your care and help transform the experience of Newborn Mothers and their families?
Hi I’m Julia
It is my mission and my life’s work to create a renaissance in the way we care for Newborn Mothers… but I can’t do this alone.
I have spent 7 years and thousands of hours studying the transition to motherhood from every angle.
I have discovered that there are very simple tools and techniques used by nearly 200 traditional cultures around the world that bring new mums peace and joy...
And most exciting of all they are backed up by neuroscience and can be easily used in a modern context of care!!!
When I began to implement this my clients experienced radical transformations from stress and exhaustion to peace and joy! I had more clients than I had time for and many of them were paying me $5000.
I knew I had discovered something that needed to be shared with the world.
As Featured On
I’m looking for Birth Professionals who feel as passionately about changing the way Newborn Mothers experience the transition to motherhood as I do.
Enrol in this world class professional development resource and you will receive:
- 12 Continuing Professional Education Points with the Australian College of Midwives
- A printable certificate and digital graphic for your website.
- Lifetime access to six modules delivered weekly in a private membership site.
- Lifetime access to our private Facebook group so you can ask me questions and get peer support as you implement what you learn with your clients.
The course is self-paced so you can take your time if your kids get sick or you are getting married.
Up level your professional skills, your knowledge, and your understanding of what it takes to help Newborn Mothers and babies thrive.
Join the postpartum renaissance
Our culture values more masculine ways of learning including analytical thought and problem solving.
This has led to the commodification of motherhood and sabotaged mothers by placing the knowledge outside of us, in the hands of experts.
It’s time to change the paradigm!
Newborn Mothers Collective will change the way you work with pregnant women and new mums.
You will get the tools and skills you need to elevate women above the experts and advice paradigm.
You will show mothers how to make the first six weeks after childbirth the best six weeks of their life.
This certification is for you if:
- You are called to this area of work and don't know where to start.
- You have already trained but are ready to take your postpartum skills to the next level.
- You are a doula, midwife, yoga teacher, childbirth educator, hypnobirthing practitioner, life coach, physio, chiro, mums groups facilitator... or work with mums in any capacity and believe that birth is about making mums too.
How it works...
- Each lesson is presented in video, audio and text with worksheets.
Many tactile activities including cooking and massage.
Accessible from any computer, tablet or device.
Downloadable so you can work offline.
In Your Own Time, In The Comfort Of Your Own Home... You Don't Need A Babysitter Or A Bra! Now You Know Why I LOVE Online Courses ;)
Free copy of Nourishing Newborn Mothers recipe eBook included with Module 5 - Advanced Ayurvedic nutrition.
What you'll learn
Module 1 - Embracing Baby Brain, Oxytocin and Why Love Conquers All
- Why oxytocin is not just for birth, it's for life, and how it changes a mothers brain forever.
- How stress and love hormones interact during the weeks and months AFTER childbirth.
- Find out how to increase oxytocin even if childbirth doesn't go smoothly, for postpartum peace and joy.
Module 2 - Communication and Why Silence is Golden
- How to compassionately communicate in a way that elevates mothers above advice and experts.
- How to teach mothering skills, including breastfeeding, the baby brain way.
Module 3 - Birth Is About Making Mums Too
- Discover how traditional cultures celebrate and acknowledge the birth of a mother.
- Bring these ancient practises into a modern context in really practical and simple ways.
- Find out how these social structures support and increase oxytocin.
Module 4 - Ayurveda, the ancient art and science of living.
- Understand the foundations of Ayurvedic elements and different metabolic constitutions.
- Find out how Ayurveda can support pregnancy and postpartum.
Module 5 - Advanced Postpartum Nutrition
- Discover the Ayurvedic nutrition including tastes, qualities of food and food combining.
- Learn how to adapt any recipe for postpartum rejuvenation.
- Learn how to cook for clients in their kitchen or yours.
Module 6- Introduction to Ayurvedic Bodywork for Newborn Mothers
- How to teach mothers self massage and baby massage, and post-pregnancy belly binding.
Don’t take my word for it!
Instant and lifetime access
(+10% GST for Australian residents)
(or $230 USD)
2 x monthly payments
Instant and lifetime access
(+10% GST for Australian residents)
(or $419 USD)
1 x payment
30 day 100% satisfaction money back guarantee
I work with birth professionals who are deeply commitment to serving Newborn Mothers and prepared to put in the effort required to pursue their life's work. I'm certain you are going to love Newborn Mothers Collective. If, after 30 days, you decide that the program is not for you then I will refund all of your money and we'll part as friends.
Frequently Asked Questions
If I Complete This Training Am I Certified As A Postpartum Doula?
Not exactly. You are certified as a Newborn Mothers Postpartum Professional. You will get professional development points from the Australian College of Midwives, a certificate, a graphic to display on your website and a listing in my online directory.
Many of the people who study with me are already qualified as naturopaths/yoga teachers/psychologists etc. So they are not looking for postpartum doula certification.
The only thing my training won't give you is access to insurance, but you may already have that as a birth doula anyway. Although if you do want to be a certified postpartum doula I recommend you do a specific postpartum doula training as well as this advanced course.You can do either one first.
Am I qualified enough to do this advanced training?
Yes! If you feel moved to work with Newborn Mothers in any capacity this training is great for you. If you already have any training or experience working with mothers this will be a great addition to your skills. Plus it will likely fill in the postpartum gaps in your knowledge.
I'm already a postpartum doula - do I need to do this training?
I you feel drawn to this work then YES! This training is advanced and will likely up-level your skills and knowledge and give you practical ways to work with Newborn Mothers that are not available through any other course. In this course you will NOT learn basic baby care or standard breastfeeding education. You will learn about more complex and advanced topics such as ancient traditions, Ayurveda and brain science.